Instructor-Led Trainings - Safety Management Techniques
Course Description –
This four (4) day course takes a balance approach to safety management. It offers supervisors the expertise necessary for creating crucial safety upgrades. The balance and proven Safety Management Technique curriculum includes training in administrative and technical duties, cultural understanding, project management techniques and much more.
Through discussions and in-class activities, this course teaches students winning strategies that can easily and cost-effectively be implemented for their company. Participants will gain the tools and skills to enhance their safety management techniques and influence their organization’s safety and health efforts.
Goals/Key Objectives –
Thru this course, we will provide participants with knowledge and skills on:
- Understand key elements in workplace health and safety and management influence your organization’s safety management focus
- Identify characteristics of an effective safety management system
- Roles and responsibilities of safety professionals
- Plan and implement individual and organizational safety upgrades
- Establish business cases for health and safety programs
- Create safety and health action plans
- Analyze safety and health issues from management’s perspectives and develop a plan to resolve issues
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for the safety and health leader, supervisors and middle/upper managers looking to create safety upgrades to their safety programs. If you are coordinating, supervising, or managing safety and health efforts at your company, this course if for you.
A Participant Guide containing reference materials, self-assessments, and checklists is provided for each attendee. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a course completion certificate. Each student will also earn 2.6 CEU’s from the Florida Chamber Safety Council. Completion of Safety Management Techniques qualifies the student to pursue the NSC Advance Safety Certificate, a nationally recognized safety program that sharpens safety and leadership skills so one can drive fundamental safety change throughout their organization.