Instructor-Led Trainings - Team Safety
Course Description –
Teamwork is a key ingredient for a successful safety program. This team safety course is designed to show how to make group safety efforts work for your organization. Having a more effective team, the more measurable improvements for the organization will be.
In this one-day course, participants will learn top industry methods for building an effective safety team or how to get the most from the team they already have. The course includes self assessments to gauge the level of understanding and interactive exercises for an opportunity to use the learned concepts.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a course completion certificate. Each student will also earn .65 CEU’s from the Florida Chamber Safety Council.
Goals/Key Objectives –
Thru this course, we will provide participants with knowledge and skills on:
- Recognize and use key safety and health terminology and team safety concepts and techniques
- Plan for and create an effective safety team
- Identify training and development needs of the team members
- Practice communication skills to conduct productive meetings with the team
- Learn how to help team members influence the organization
- Build stronger meeting management skills
- Give the team the tools needed to make a positive impact on the organization’s safety culture
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for a business owner, managers, supervisors, and/or employee with responsibility for implementing safety initiatives. This course is recommended for new and experienced safety, health, and compliance professionals, as well as human resources managers, plant managers, and safety committee members.
A Participant Guide containing reference materials, self-assessments, and checklists is provided for each attendee. Participants will receive a course completion certificate upon successfully completing the course and will earn .6 CEUs from the Florida Chamber Safety Council.