Konrad Sikora, CHST
Florida Chamber Safety Council
Konard comes to the Florida Chamber Safety Council from 3M with more than 17 years of experience as a Safety and Construction Professional and 10 years of experience working at heights and in the roofing industry. He is a bachelor’s graduate from the National Louis University in Evanston, Illinois and has continued his education at Rutgers University and the Atlantic OSHA Training Center.
In his career, Konrad has worked with safety programs and companies from across the United States, including but not limited to Skanska, Gilbane, Philips66, Turner, Grainger and MSC Industrial. He also has experience working with healthcare networks, state and local governments, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, The New York City Bridges and Tunnels and The New Jersey Department of Transportation. Konrad has been a guest lecturer at Cooper Union College sharing his expertise on respiratory protection, fall protection, dropped objects prevention, metalworking hazards and much more.
- CHST – Construction Health and Safety Technician By Board of SafetyProfessionals
- OSHA – OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction Industry
- Board of Professional Home Inspectors – Private Building Inspector
- AHERA Inspector – Environmental Protection Agency – Asbestos
- Respiratory Fit Testing Trainer
- HAAG – Commercial Roofing and Wind Damage Inspector